Cheap Websites for Small Business
Cheap websites can be a trap and you may end up losing a lot of money of you make the wrong choice. Yes, you may find heaps of platforms and self-services solutions in the market. However, Google Search will not find you.
We can offer small businesses owners an affordable and reliable solution for their websites. If you want a professional and attractive site for your business, don’t try the cheap websites, you must consider the following points:
- Your website has to run in the major operational system (Apple OS, Windows and Android).
- It has to work in 99% of up-to-date devices, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers.
- It has to load fast on internet browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
- It has to have a nice and easy navigation design.
- It has to be developed in a reliable platform, such as WordPress.
- It has to have “live” and fresh content associated with it. I mean, updated and interesting content for your target market. Like a well-written blog. Google loves it!
What You Can Use WordPress For, even for cheap websites
WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins and widgets and themes.
WordPress is limited only by your imagination.
A True History
WordPress was born out of a desire for an elegant, well-architectured personal publishing system built on PHP and MySQL and licensed under the GPLv2 (or later). It is the official successor of b2/cafelog. WordPress is fresh software, but its roots and development go back to 2001. It is a mature, reliable and stable product. We hope by focusing on user experience and web standards we can create a tool different from anything else out there.